April Skills Course - Goalkeepers
Our Goalkeeper trainers have planned terrific 2-day courses with an added emphasis on fitness:
Thursday 9 & Friday 10 April - 9.30am to 4pm
At Guildford Hockey Club - Broadwater School
Please scroll down to complete a Registration Form below the information about the course.
For U10, U12, U14 and U16 goalkeepers wishing to take their skills to the next level, these sessions will keep you challenged, learning, fit and having fun! A real must for budding and more experienced goal keepers.
Price for the two-day course is £120.
Price for one day is £72.
Please make a cheque payable to:
and hand in at the start of the session.
For more information, please contact Ian:
Ian Murphy or 07710 203 618
The session will take place on the Sand pitch at Broadwater School and will include warm-ups, core skills, individual drills, fitness and more.
Please note the following to bring along:
- Spare clothing you will sweat a lot and it always helps to have a change of clothing at lunchtime and before you get in the car to go home
- Water - lots of it. You can bring other drinks as well but allow for at least 3 litres during the day.
- Lunch we will have soup and bread and maybe chocolate cake for Day 2 but you still need to think about snacks
- If it is sunny: sunscreen Factor 30 and after sun product
- Groin guards and throat protectors we do not supply these and you MUST bring your own. If you turn up at county without these, you will NOT be able to train