Annual General Meeting
Guildford HC is a Community Amateur Sports Club run by a group of volunteers on behalf of its members.
As such it is really important for members to be involved in deciding the club’s future.
Please attend Annual General Meetings to hear about plans for next season and the future and to cast your vote for the 2022/23 budget, subs, match fees and Board.
- Monday 16 May
- 8pm start – online – check email for the meeting link on the day
- Please login a little early to watch a summary of the season and make sure the technology is up and running
Click on the below links to see our AGM 2022 annual section reports.
Please read the AGM 2021 meeting minutes (to be voted for acceptance).
The meeting will start at 8pm. A meeting link will be sent by email - please start joining from 7:50pm.
Annual Reports 2021/22
- AGM 2021 Minutes
- President's Report
- Women' Section
- Men's Section
- Junior Section
- Director of Hockey
- Welfare and First Aid
- Membership, including subs and match fees proposal 2022/23
- Treasury and Budget Proposal - see presentation slides in link below
- GHC Organisation Chart
- GHC Constitution
- GHC Vision 2024 Development Plan
- GHC Publications:
Meeting Presentation Slides and Minutes
Agenda and Approximate Timings
- From 7.50pm: Please grab a glass/cuppa and click to join a few minutes before 8pm - we will start with a video review of the 2021/22 season.
- 8.00pm: Welcome and Introduction (Mike Kefford, Men's Captain)
- 8.10pm: President's Message (President, Maggs Kyte)
- Developments and Achievements
- Thank You's
- 8.15pm: Club Vision and Future Planning (James Relph, Dan Fox)
- 8.20pm: Plans 2022/23 (Dan Fox)
- 8.35pm: Financial Report, 2022/23 Budget/Subs/Match Fees Proposal (Treasurer, Mark Lenel)
- 8.50pm: Votes (budget, subs, board, 2021 AGM minutes) and AOB (Mike Kefford)
- Closing Statement