Annual General Meeting 2020
Please note our Annual General Meeting takes place Wednesday 8pm on Cisco Webex. All members are very welcome including playing, non-playing, adult social (parents), junior (must be 18 to vote).
You will have received notice via LoveAdmin email - please contact with any AOB items, to let us know you will attend, or with any other questions. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on a screen soon.
AGM 2020 - Wednesday 20 May 8pm - all members welcome.
- From 7:50pm: Technical Setup - video conferencing link will be emailed in advance of Wed 20 May. Please grab a glass of something and click to join a few minutes before 8pm on Wed 20 May.
- 8:00pm-8:10pm: Welcome (President, Maggs Kyte)
- Acceptance of AGM 2019 Minutes - please note this is normally done at the beginning of the meeting but we prefer to do this via email before the meeting; please check your email, read the minutes on the link below and reply to accept.
- 8:10pm-8:20pm: Financial Report, 2020/21 Budget/Subs/Match Fees Proposal (Treasurer, Mark Lenel)
- 8:20-8:35pm: Direction and Goals (Director of Hockey, Dan Fox)
- 8:35-8:45: Club Vision and Future Planning
- 8:45pm-9:00pm: Votes (budget, subs, board) and AOB (Mike Kefford)
- Closing Statement
2019/20 Season Reports - pre-reading for AGM 2020
2019/2020 Season Reports:
Check for your email from LoveAdmin or email for the password:
- Membership Report
- Financial Report
- Men's Section Report
- Women's Section Report
- Junior Section Report
- Director of Hockey Report
- Sponsorship Report
- Clubhouse Report
- Wefare and First Aid Report
- Communications Report (coming soon)
You should have received an email with the password for the above reports - if you have not received it please email
- We will not be reporting in detail during the meeting - lots of time has gone into the report preparation so please do have a look to see how much has been accomplished.
AGM 2019 Minutes:
- Annual General Meeting 2019 Minutes - password is Longcorner - please read and email to accept (we need ten votes).