It's been a busy summer at GHC - as we look to a bright start to the season, a few highlights from the summer months include...
- Mixed 7-a-side games on a Wednesday evening
- Ladies summer league
- Pre-season Tuesday evening fitness sessions with Battle Ready Bootcamp
- Junior Skills camps in May, July and August
- 200+ GHC juniors participated in the England Player Pathway Development programme, including 12 who were part of the Futures Cup England Squad selection tournament!
- Men's and Ladies 1s/2s pre-season training sessions
- Ladies Pre-season games session for all squads
- Men's Club Day
- Our new Director of Hockey, Dan Fox, has got stuck into his role starting in August
- Our main pitch in front of the clubhouse has been relaid - new shock pad and new, blue, carpet
- And of course dozens of people have been working behind the scenes to get all aspects of the club ready for the season (see Who's Who for roles and contact details)
It's been a busy summer - but nothing compared to what we have in store for the season!