Junior Skills Camps at GHC...
Camps and extra sessions are a great way to improve your skills and fitness and enjoy hockey even more.
Our camps are expertly designed and run by our GHC Director of Hockey, double Olympian Dan Fox. A wide variety of coaches including international and premier league players participate in the coaching as well.
Superb coach to player ratios and outstanding player and coaching experience mean players learn a lot, are inspired and have fun.
Non-GHC Players are very welcome.
Have a look at past camps to see how they run and who has been coaching recently:
Camp Dates 2020:
January 2020: Thursday 2, Friday
February 2020: Monday 17, Tuesday 18, Wednesday 19 - Booking NOW
April 2020: Monday 6, Tuesday 7
May 2020: Monday 25, Tuesday 26
July 2020: Thursday 23, Friday 24
August 2020: Wednesday 26, Thursday 27, Friday 28
October 2020: Monday 26, Tuesday 27, Wednesday 28
December 2020: Monday 21, Tuesday 22
For booking links below - please scroll down...
All sessions are under the direction of GHC Director of Hockey, Dan Fox. In addition to his long, top-level playing career in the Premier League, England and GB, Dan has extensive experience coaching National League teams, in the England Hockey Player Pathway (U21s, U18s, U15 and U17 Performance Centres), with GHC Juniors and in Schools.
Outfielders age 6-15
The focus of these sessions is "fun and engaging hockey". Book one, two or all three days. This camp usually fills up with players 8 years old and up, but younger players who are keen are also very welcome: fun, engaging hockey for players of all abilities and levels of experience.
- With a great team of coaches, players train in small groups with other players of similar ability and age to provide an environment that is enjoyable and allows everyone to improve.
- Players training/preparing for England Hockey Player Pathway Development - Academy and Performance Centres - are very welcome; we always have a good mix of GHC members and players from local Schools and other Clubs.
- If you would like more information or to discuss or assess the suitability of sessions for younger players, please get in touch. Contact details for camp organisers are below.
- £50 per day (sibling/multi-day discount: £45 per sessions per player booking more than one session or sibling).
Goalkeepers of all ages are very welcome in all sessions (GHC members GK rate is £15).
GHC Members and those already in the GHC 'LoveAdmin' system:
GHC Members please click here - please note you may need to verify some details in your LoveAdmin (PSO) record and you will need to click on 'Payment' tab to see the camp options.
Non GHC Members (and those not in the GHC 'LoveAdmin' system):
Please click here to create a record in LoveAdmin, choose your camp options and pay.
Please contact with any questions.
Details and What to Bring...
Dates: Monday 17, Tuesday 18, Wednesday 19 February
Time: 10-3pm (REGISTRATION 9.40AM)
What to Bring:
- Hockey Stick
- Shin Pads
- Water Bottle
- Lunch - PLEASE NOTE Could we ask you to avoid nuts in the lunch boxes due to allergies.
- Sunblock and hats
- Lightweight Waterproofs (because this is the UK and we can have 4 seasons in one day!)
- Left Hand Glove (Dan Fox would like all players to start wearing them to prevent hand injuries).
We look forward to seeing many of you out there and hope you enjoy the course!