Junior Subscription and Match Fees
Junior Member Subscription Fees
Please note a necessary condition of GHC Junior Membership is that at least one parent/guardian is required to be a GHC Adult Member (Social or Playing). Playing Membership information is above; Social Membership is £20.
- £160 for a player in the U12+ junior player in a family (includes age 11 -18)
- £150 for a player in the U10 age group (includes age 9 and 10)
- £90 for a player in the U8 age group
Junior Match Fees
Match fees are payable only for EH Cup and Premier League matches (both competitions' rules require a match tea and the match fee is to cover the cost). The teams affected are the top team of the Under 14, 16 and 18 squads.
We have reviewed the overall cost, including the £0 match fee for the large majority of the Junior Section, as compared to other local hockey clubs and to other organised sport that children play. Your child has access to about 30 training sessions during the season and most players will play in between 10 and 30 matches. On a per session basis, it is difficult to offer better value.
For any subscription or match fee related questions, please email our treasurer,
or phone 07790 023570.
PSO Registration Instructions & Link
Please find the link to the online registration tool below. First please have a look at the relevant instructions.
Juniors and Junior Parents (playing and non-playing)
As it is the first time we are using the new system, you will need to enter all contact and medical information and answer several questions – please allow 10 minutes for entering your and your child’s information and payment of subs; each subsequent child takes probably less than 5 minutes.
Using the tool for future seasons and other events during the season will be much simpler and quicker.
To get it right first time….
- Complete the registration in one session (avoid timing out) - please note that you will need medical information including doctor's name and address and also payment information (debit or credit card). It would be wise to have this to hand when you start in order to get through the registration screens as efficiently as possible.
- Register an ADULT membership FIRST. You need to register an adult before adding a child. Previous seasons incorporated the £20 social membership for non-playing parents into the subs structure (the first sibling was £20 more). This is now separate and covers the family social membership including insurance for family members who are not playing members).
- Read though all the information below then click on the link after point 10. This will open the PSO tool in a new window and allow you to refer back to these instructions during the registration process.
- The link will take you to a Registration form on a system called PaySubsOnline (PSO) starting with a Membership Categories Page.
- Register yourself (The Parent) FIRST - each Junior member must have a GHC Adult member associated with them. This is not a function of the new system, it is just the way we have always done the membership fees. You (or your partner) will either be an Adult Social member or an Adult Playing member - choose the appropriate category for you (your family). Select '2016/17 Adult (…..)' membership category from the drop down list.
- Fill in all the requested information (some mandatory) for yourself OR your partner.
- Click on 'Submit and Add an Additional Member'.
- Select '2016/17 Junior Membership (...)'.
- Fill in all the requested information (some mandatory) for your child.
- Click 'Submit and proceed to next page'.
- Payment Screen - Choose 'Pay here'.
- Enter Details and Pay. Thank you.
How to pay using BACS
PaySubsOnline will deliver a membership database and a convenient and secure payment mechanism for an additional 3% charge. It is GHC's preferred payment method as it minimises the time Club Volunteers spend on administration and maximises their efforts on the delivery of GHC Social and Coaching activities - please use online payment through PSO.
If members are unable or unwilling to use the online payment facility, it is possible to pay by electronic fund transfers using BACS (details below). Please use your name as a reference and notify by email Mark Lenel (Treasurer) to allow him to record your payment. Please note that cheques are no longer be accepted.
GUILDFORD HOCKEY CLUB
If you prefer to pay by standing order, please email our treasurer,
or phone 07790 023570.