Adult Subscription and Match Fees
Playing Member Subscription Fees
Adult subs are £220 for the season but with a £190 price point for 18-30 year olds.
A £50 discount is available to:
- New & rejoining players (anyone who was not a member in 2016-17)
- Full time students
- Unemployed ie claiming jobseekers allowance
- Other hardship cases (please apply to the Club Treasurer, details above)
- Goalkeepers with their own kit
A £30 rebate is available for existing members who introduce a new member to the club, payable on receipt of the new member's subscription. (£20 rebate for each subsequent new member introduced in the season.)
Playing Member Match Fees
Adult match fees are payable by individual:
- £10 per adult
- £5 for Under 18
- £5 for full-time students, unemployed and other hardship cases
A £20 match fee will be levied on occasional players who do not hold a GHC subscription, to a maximum of 5 matches, after which the full subscription becomes due.
Non-Playing Member Subscription Fees
Adult social membership is £20.
New Members: Adult Playing and Non-Playing (Social) Members
If you are a new GHC member (didn’t play in 2017/17) then you will need to enter all contact and medical information and answer several questions – please allow 10 minutes for entering your information and payment of subs.
To get it right first time….
- Complete the registration in one session (avoid timing out) - please note that you will need medical information including doctor's name and address and also payment information (debit or credit card). It would be wise to have this to hand when you start in order to get through the registration screens as efficiently as possible.
- Read though all the information below then click on the link after point 7. This will open the PSO tool in a new window and allow you to refer back to these instructions during the registration process.
- The link will take you to a Registration form on a system called PaySubsOnline (PSO) starting with a Membership Categories Page.
- Register yourself by selecting one of the membership categories from the drop down list.
- Fill in all the requested information (some mandatory).
- Click 'Submit and proceed to next page'.
- Payment Screen - Choose 'Pay here'.
- Enter Details and Pay. Thank you.
Existing members - please follow instrcutions in the renewal email you will have received directly from PSO to re-new your subscription. Thank You.
How to pay using BACS
PaySubsOnline supports our membership database and is a convenient and secure payment mechanism for which GHC incurs an additional 3% charge. It is GHC's preferred payment method as it minimises the time Club Volunteers spend on administration and maximises their efforts on the delivery of GHC Social and Coaching activities - please use online payment through PSO.
If members are unable or unwilling to use the online payment facility, it is possible to pay by electronic fund transfers using BACS (details below). Please use your name as a reference and notify by email Mark Lenel (Treasurer) to allow him to record your payment. Please note that cheques can no longer be accepted.
GUILDFORD HOCKEY CLUB
If you prefer to pay by standing order, please email our treasurer,
or phone 07790 023570.