Registration for the 2021/22 Season
Registration and consent are requirements of England Hockey to whom Guildford HC is affiliated:
- EVERY player must register.
- EVERY player who is not yet 18 years old as of 1st September 2021 must have an online registration form completed by a parent or guardian. A parent or guardian must register their Junior Player and also themselves.
A few notes on this season's Registration Process:
- The registration process will NOT REQUIRE you to pay annual membership at this point in time.
- Registration will ensure you are kept informed of Guildford HC 2021/22 season preparations and progress including Squad planning. Additionally, Teamo provides important functionality to facilitate attendance records that are covid-necessary for training/matches; these are crucial in allowing the new season to progress safely.
- Teamo will bring all Team/Squad management into one place and Teamo is accessible from phone (Android or iOS) or home computer/laptop.
Registration Guides and Link
The registration process for those new to Teamo is straightforward, however, please follow the instructions in the User Guides/Teamo screens to ensure you/your family are registered appropriately:
If you are an Adult without any Under 18 children to register: please register as an Adult, taking care to choose the right club section (Mens, Ladies or Social member for Non-Playing members). Click the grey/maroon link below (no User Guide, just follow the Teamo screens).
If you are a Non-Playing Adult with children (Under 18) to register: please register all of your children first, and finally register yourself as a Guardian. If you wish any other Adult (Wife/Husband/Partner/Granny etc…) to receive email notifications of your Child/Children's activity, they can be added as an additional adult within the family group.
If you are a Playing Adult with children (Under 18) to register: please register yourself first, taking care to choose the right club section (Mens or Ladies). After doing this you will exit the registration process, but you will be able to register your children by logging into the Teamo App(or desktop version) and adding them to your profile.
Check the User Guide that applies to your case and then the grey/maroon link to register:
If you have any problems in the registration process please email membership Secretary Dave Dickson:
Subscriptions, Match Fees and Payments
Please see information about annual subscription fees, match fees and payments here: