Registration for the 2022/23 Season
Registration and consent are requirements of England Hockey to which Guildford HC is affiliated:
- EVERY player must register.
- EVERY player who is not yet 18 years old as of 1st September 2022 must have an online registration form completed by a parent or guardian. A parent or guardian must register their Junior Player and also themselves.
We use the club management tool, Teamo, for registration:
- Registration will ensure you are kept informed of Guildford HC 2022/23 season preparations and progress including Squad planning.
- Teamo helps us comply with GDPR (no more messy spreadsheets and doodle polls) and is accessible from phone (Android or iOS) or home computer/laptop.
- Potential new members: the registration process does not require you to pay annual membership upon registration; you are welcome to try 2-3 sessions before committing - but we do need you to register for important medical, consent and communication purposes.
- Existing members: subs and match fees are billed through Teamo. Please pay these in a timely manner to ensure the continued smooth running of the club. Thank you.
Registration Guides and Link
The registration process for those new to Teamo is straightforward, however, please follow the instructions in the User Guides/Teamo screens to ensure you/your family are registered appropriately:
If you are an Adult without any Under 18 children to register: please register as an Adult, taking care to choose the right club section (Men, Women or Social member for Non-Playing members). Click the grey/maroon link below (no User Guide, just follow the Teamo screens).
If you are a Non-Playing Adult with children (Under 18) to register: please register all of your children first, and finally register yourself as a Guardian. If you wish any other Adult (Wife/Husband/Partner/Granny etc…) to receive email notifications of your Child/Children's activity, they can be added as an additional adult within the family group.
If you are a Playing Adult with children (Under 18) to register: please register yourself first, taking care to choose the right club section (Mens or Women). After doing this you will exit the registration process, but you will be able to register your children by logging into the Teamo App (or desktop version) and adding them to your profile.
Check the User Guide that applies to your case and then the grey/maroon link to register:
GHC Playing Parent Registration Guide
GHC Non-Playing Parent Registration Guide
Click here to Register in Teamo
If you have any problems in the registration process please email membership Secretary Dave Dickson:
Subscriptions, Match Fees and Payments
Please see information about annual subscription fees, match fees and payments here:
Adult Subscription and Match Fees
Junior Subscription and Match Fees