Take Advantage of Hartington Financial's Remote Financial Review Service for Everyone...
The last few months have been hard on everybody and there is no time like the present to reassess and review your financial circumstances.
As Sponsors of Guildford Hockey Club, Hartington Financial Consultancy Ltd is offering Members, Families and Friends a no obligation Remote Financial Service Consultation either by telephone or via Zoom (or any other Internet based free services).
Primarily this is designed to give you clear guidance and seeks to reduce some of the worry you or your family may be facing at this time.
Please call us on 0800 7311090 for a consultation time or email us at:
We are here to help:
Here are just some of the ways in which we can help-
1) We offer holistic financial advice via carrying out a confidential financial review of your current circumstances and compare these with your future plans.
2) We can guide you through the different government-based support packages and explain how they can work be that for
• Limited Companies
3) Review whether you have Waiver of premium or Waiver of contribution on your Life Assurance or Critical Illness plans or Pension plans.
This benefit can mean you can stop paying your policies for a period of time potentially freeing up much needed monthly cash and often with no impact on your long-term plans.
4) Review your Pensions
• Unsure what plans you have?
• What funds they are invested in?
• Who is managing your investment
• How they are currently performing?
We are happy to investigate these for you as part of our no obligation consultation.
There are circumstances where amalgamating old plans can potentially save thousands of pounds a year at retirement by using either one Drawdown facility or one Annuity (depending on your circumstances).
5) Remortgaging – we have several hundred mortgage advisers who can help with all types of finance – ignore the press – lenders are still lending!
6) Investment reviews - Including reviewing your current investments during these uncertain times as well as looking to the longer term and tax efficient ways to invest for you and your family's futures.
7) Inheritance Tax planning
Hartington Financial Consultancy Ltd is an Appointed Representative of and represents only St. James's Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the group's wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the group's website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The 'St. James's Place Partnership' and the titles 'Partner' and 'Partner Practice' are marketing terms used to describe St. James's Place representatives.