GHC follow guidelines published by England Hockey and the UK Government.
Our GHC Covid-19 Officer is Dan Fox. He can be contacted on
If anyone is interested in helping out with administration arising from the ongoing pandemic, please get in touch with Dan. We may need some people who will be able to track and trace - simple tasks but not something our Director of Hockey can do on his own.
Latest Information from EH
Latest Information (last updated 20 December 2020):
Click here to see the England Hockey webpage on covid-19 support.
- 19 December - EH announces rules for Tier 4
- 19 Decembeer - EH annouces rules for Tiers 1-3
- 2 December - EH annouces we are back to Step 5 - Competitive match play allowed.
- 4 November - EH announces all hockey to stop for government lockdown2
- 2 September - EH announces we are in Step 5 - Competitive match play is allowed.
Guidelines and Advice - Please Be Aware
Guidelines and advice players, coaches, parents, supporters all need to respect (click to view/download):
Frequently Asked Questions:
To see the full list of covid measures and Q&A on the England Hockey Covid-19 Club Support page: