Annual General Meeting
Our Club AGM 2021 will take place Monday 14 June at 8pm online.
Last year we had nearly 60 members join - we hope you can participate this year.
Pre-reading materials are in the links below and were sent out via InTouch 12 June.
Please read the AGM 2020 meeting minutes (to be voted for acceptance) and this year's Annual Section reports - both are found in the hyperlinks below. Thank you.
The meeting will start at 8pm. A meeting link will be sent by email - please start joining from 7:50pm.
Annual Reports 2020/21
- AGM 2021 Presentation Slides
- President's Report
- Women's Section
- Men's Section
- Junior Section
- Director of Hockey Report
- Welfare & First Aid
- Treasury - Summary Forecast
- AGM 2020 Minutes
AGM 2021 - Monday 14 June 8pm - all members welcome.
Agenda and Timings
- From 7.50pm: Please grab a glass of something and click to join a few minutes before 8pm - we will start with a video review of the 2020/21 season.
- 8.00pm: Welcome and Introduction (Mike Kefford, Men's Captain)
- 8.10pm: President's Message (President, Maggs Kyte)
- Acceptance of AGM 2021 Minutes - please look at the minutes in InTouch, we will need 10 people to accept them
- Developments and Achievements
- Thank You's
- 8.20pm: Plans 2021/22
- 8.35: Club Vision and Future Planning
- 8.40pm: Financial Report, 2021/22 Budget/Subs/Match Fees Proposal (Treasurer, Mark Lenel)
- 8.50pm: Votes (budget, subs, board) and AOB (Mike Kefford)
- Closing Statement