Annual General Meeting 2020
Please find here the presentation and minutes from AGM 2020. We are pleased to say that fifty-eight members were able to join the meeting via Cisco Webex.
The video (3rd link below) was played at the start of the meeting (10 minutes of images from the season):
Below are the invitation and pre-reading for the meeting:
Please note our Annual General Meeting takes place Wednesday 8pm on Cisco Webex. All members are very welcome including playing, non-playing, adult social (parents), junior (must be 18 to vote).
You will have received notice via LoveAdmin email - please contact with any AOB items, to let us know you will attend, or with any other questions. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on a screen soon.
AGM 2020 - Wednesday 20 May 8pm - all members welcome.
- From 7:50pm: Technical Setup - video conferencing link will be emailed in advance of Wed 20 May. Please grab a glass of something and click to join a few minutes before 8pm on Wed 20 May.
- 8:00pm-8:10pm: Welcome (President, Maggs Kyte)
- Acceptance of AGM 2019 Minutes - please note this is normally done at the beginning of the meeting but we prefer to do this via email before the meeting; please check your email, read the minutes on the link below and reply to accept.
- 8:10pm-8:20pm: Financial Report, 2020/21 Budget/Subs/Match Fees Proposal (Treasurer, Mark Lenel)
- 8:20-8:35pm: Direction and Goals (Director of Hockey, Dan Fox)
- 8:35-8:45: Club Vision and Future Planning
- 8:45pm-9:00pm: Votes (budget, subs, board) and AOB (Mike Kefford)
- Closing Statement
2019/20 Season Reports - pre-reading for AGM 2020
2019/2020 Season Reports:
Check for your email from LoveAdmin or email for the password:
- Membership Report
- Financial Report
- Men's Section Report
- Women's Section Report
- Junior Section Report
- Director of Hockey Report
- Sponsorship Report
- Clubhouse Report
- Wefare and First Aid Report
- Communications Report
You should have received an email with the password for the above reports - if you have not received it please email
- We will not be reporting in detail during the meeting - lots of time has gone into the report preparation so please do have a look to see how much has been accomplished.
AGM 2019 Minutes:
- Annual General Meeting 2019 Minutes - password is Longcorner - please read and email to accept (we need ten votes).